« Les Promenades » campsite is open from the 2nd May to the 30th September and is made of 65 natural hedge-bound pitches.
Reception : open 08.00/10:00 hrs and 16.00/20.00 hrs.
There are activities to suit everyone, such as:
- Marked out hiking trails, mountain-bikes (possibility to rent bikes and mountain-bikes)
- Tennis, French bowls
- Children′s playground
- Direct access to the Loue river, fishing
- Canoeing : Canoe on the Loue river with http://www.woka.fr/
The campsite is on the banks of the Loue river, just 2 minutes′ walk from Quingey (1200 inhabitants) and its medieval centre. Quingey offers many amenities :
- Restaurants (See the list), Butcher, Baker, Supermarket
- Doctors, Dentist, Chemist, Vet
- Banks and cash dispensers
- Garages and a 24-hr fuel station (95- and 98-octane unlead, diesel)
- Press store